Rat Lovers Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rat Lovers Are Us

A forum where Rat lovers can get together without fear of draconian reactions. :D

You are not connected. Please login or register

finally all the family photographed.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1finally all the family photographed. Empty finally all the family photographed. Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

I currently have thirteen rats, this is the most I EVER intend to have as at times it feels a bit much, as of lately the boys have all moved into the zoozone together as all one giant cage, the girls are LOVING the critter as it suits them down to the ground with all the climbing and Sophie and Ceil are still in the Leonardo as they are happiest there to, seems everyone here is finally settles, Ceil currently has a head tilt due to a ear infection which she has drops for and trust me it was WAY worse than that, the drops I am using are meant for cats and bought it on amazon since my Vet doesn't do rats.

The boys - all live in a liberta explorer.
Legolas
finally all the family photographed. P04-08-11_1942
Booth
finally all the family photographed. P04-08-11_1943
Jack
finally all the family photographed. P04-08-11_1944
Indianna (left) and Kuro (right)
finally all the family photographed. P04-08-11_194101
Houdini (right) Cookie (left)
finally all the family photographed. P04-08-11_194902

The girls live in a critter and a leonardo.
Anna
finally all the family photographed. P03-05-11_1234
Sophie
finally all the family photographed. P04-08-11_1953
Ceil
finally all the family photographed. P04-08-11_1955
Jemima (left) and Rosemary (right)
finally all the family photographed. P04-08-11_195901
Charmy
finally all the family photographed. P04-08-11_2000

2finally all the family photographed. Empty Re: finally all the family photographed. Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 am

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

You got rid of your liberta?

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

3finally all the family photographed. Empty Re: finally all the family photographed. Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

nah still got it its just not suitable for girls in one half and boys the other cause of the stupid hole in middle for the ramp
so now its full of the boys.

4finally all the family photographed. Empty Re: finally all the family photographed. Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

rehomed all the boys in the last two days now I only have 8 rats they are all in the liberta the girls with cookie and houdini in the large degu cage, they went to really good homes three went to a girl who has a liberta to, she showed me pics, her house mate has rats to so they are in a ratty house hold, then a woman who does a animal care course she runs it took on my last two boys to go ina huge cage today, the condition of sale being that they had rat experiance and I saw the cages.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum