Rat Lovers Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rat Lovers Are Us

A forum where Rat lovers can get together without fear of draconian reactions. :D

You are not connected. Please login or register

The site that shall not be named

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The site that shall not be named Empty The site that shall not be named Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:00 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

I recently went on there as one fo the girls who bought some of my boys said she put piccies on there, I was absolutely disgusted to find them having a feeder section for those who breed rats to feed to reptiles and even better they now have to approve every post you make thus making sure only opinions they approve are posted, this is not a forum as it is meant to be which is a free exchange of ideas but a dictatorship where all rival views are disallowed, I posted stating how the 1991 animal rights legistlation said that unless of exception circumstances feeding live animals to reptiles was illegal, that they by having this area in their forum were encouraging a illegal activity, offering links to the law and cases prosicutes and they denied my post because they agree with it?

2The site that shall not be named Empty Re: The site that shall not be named Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:38 am

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

A lot of them home 'euthanise' I personally don't hold with it in the same way i don't hold with keeping chickens and killing them to eat. But i think the section is there to encourage the keepers of breeder/feeder to keep the rats to a higher standard than the ones which are brought in whisch are almost always raddled with live, not looked after and under nourised - they will only ever know a storage box as a cage.

I don't condone it, but i do think the people who breed to feed and keep their rats well are much kinder than the ones which are bought in. Snakes = shit pets anyway. Rubbish scaley bastards.

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

3The site that shall not be named Empty Re: The site that shall not be named Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:34 pm

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

I dont have a problem with snakes my mom has them dont see the appeal tho they are not affectionate or trainable.

4The site that shall not be named Empty Re: The site that shall not be named Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:26 am

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

They're pretty shit pets. Tolerate being held if you're lucky and don't do much. Prefer rats any day of the week.

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

5The site that shall not be named Empty Re: The site that shall not be named Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:07 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

rats kick ass

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum