Rat Lovers Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rat Lovers Are Us

A forum where Rat lovers can get together without fear of draconian reactions. :D

You are not connected. Please login or register

new litter boxes and some scrubbing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new litter boxes and some scrubbing Empty new litter boxes and some scrubbing Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:20 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

Well today I scrubbed out the entire rat room, I am talking all rats in back up cages I cleaned, scrubbed and steam cleaned all the cages in order to stop any more sickness, all the toys all the bedding the lot was steam cleaned, the rats returned home to a new lay out and cleaned toys surffice to say they sniffed round a few times before settling, the rat room had all the walls sprayed and cleaned and the floor, the air purfier was full of piggy hair and dust from their bedding, so the guinea pigs moved into our porch, their hay did seem to make the rats sneeze, anyway my gran was annoyed she said I kept the rats cleaner than the humans I resisted the urge to say but I loved the rats more.
looked up litter trays most were ten pound £2 paint trays do the job to so put those in.

new litter boxes and some scrubbing P30-07-11_1643

Boys cleaner living
new litter boxes and some scrubbing P30-07-11_164301

Girl pink and purky
new litter boxes and some scrubbing P30-07-11_1644

new litter boxes and some scrubbing P30-07-11_164401

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum