Rat Lovers Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rat Lovers Are Us

A forum where Rat lovers can get together without fear of draconian reactions. :D

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bachelor pad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bachelor pad Empty Bachelor pad Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:32 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

Houdini and cookie had some new stuff I have been spoiling all the rats recently, but the boys have had...well some unique toys a disco ball, Sofa with curtains all round for ahem privacy, made a wooden perch, fleece cargo net and hammock.
Alot of the bought toys are either parrot toys or ferret toys.

Bachelor pad P16-07-11_1933
Bachelor pad P16-07-11_1934
Bachelor pad P16-07-11_193401
Bachelor pad P16-07-11_1935
Bachelor pad P16-07-11_193505
Bachelor pad P16-07-11_1936

2Bachelor pad Empty Re: Bachelor pad Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 pm

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

according to the rat cage calculator its big enough but it looks small to me now.

3Bachelor pad Empty Re: Bachelor pad Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:43 pm

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

Are you still planning on introing the boys to the girl group or just keeping the boys as a duo?

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

4Bachelor pad Empty Re: Bachelor pad Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:26 pm

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

a_wee_one wrote:Are you still planning on introing the boys to the girl group or just keeping the boys as a duo?
I am introducing the boys to the baby boys cookie has been neutured but houdini has not.

5Bachelor pad Empty Re: Bachelor pad Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 pm

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

Ah cool so a boy and girl group! Fingers crossed when comes to intro time. Very Happy

6Bachelor pad Empty Re: Bachelor pad Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:58 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

right first few intros went great we had one or two squabbles but no blood drawn the girls however.....well Ceil attacked the girl babies, Sophie attacked Anna and sebastian sorta laid down with the babies and didn't seem bothered, so sophie, Ceil and sebastian are all in one cage, got Anna and her girl babies three of which are going with my dad tomrrow to their new home in the top of the liberta, then the five boys in the bottom with cookie and houdini in the bachelor pad.

7Bachelor pad Empty Re: Bachelor pad Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:24 pm

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

Scuffles do happen, i have had to put a stop on my intros so far as bo diddly and bo derek are concerned, cause Chubbo (my alpha) is out of action with her wound, they'e being really foofy and aggressive - so waiting till chubbos well, intro chubbo to the babies and let chubbo deal with the grumpy girls. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum