Rat Lovers Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rat Lovers Are Us

A forum where Rat lovers can get together without fear of draconian reactions. :D

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finacard problem

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finacard problem Empty Finacard problem Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:40 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

okay after visiting the vet with Sebastian who has been sneezing I realised something, she ownly sneezes when she is near the finacard, all the time at the vet not one, even the vet said she couldn't hear anything on her chest but gave me antibiotics anyway, I am a bit niffed as I to have noticed myself sneezing on clean out day as I sweep it up out the cage, but dont know a good non dusty alternative, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2Finacard problem Empty Re: Finacard problem Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:53 am

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

A few folk on the forum that shall not be named have noticed the same thing. i get ours froma local equestrian place, green mile is supposed to be good also and thats from rat rations i think?

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

3Finacard problem Empty Re: Finacard problem Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:04 am

starry_uk

Junior Rat
Junior Rat

rat rations has a few different ones on there to try. ive only tried carefresh and finacard tho Rolling Eyes

4Finacard problem Empty Re: Finacard problem Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

a_wee_one wrote:A few folk on the forum that shall not be named have noticed the same thing. i get ours froma local equestrian place, green mile is supposed to be good also and thats from rat rations i think?

lol the voldermort forum XD
I might try pets at home we dont have any equestrian place near me

5Finacard problem Empty Re: Finacard problem Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

starry_uk wrote:rat rations has a few different ones on there to try. ive only tried carefresh and finacard tho Rolling Eyes

whats carefresh like?

6Finacard problem Empty Re: Finacard problem Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:08 pm

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

Pets at home don't do cardboard bedding, the only thing they can offer you is the cat litter stuff i think it's called biocatlet and it's really expensive to buy.

Your best bet is rat rations i think.

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

7Finacard problem Empty Re: Finacard problem Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 pm

starry_uk

Junior Rat
Junior Rat

carefresh is ok never found it dusty..but its expensive. it reminds me of the cardboard egg boxes but cut up into little bits lol..its very similar to that. i agree with a_wee_one rat rations would probably be best. its just a matter of trying different things..sometimes you can get dodgy batches tho

8Finacard problem Empty Re: Finacard problem Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:55 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

I have been hand tearing newspaper all day then my gran reminds me we have a shredder, put some news paper through that and voila bedding made, not one sneeze out of sebby since I put it in and since my aunt works in a news agents I have big piles of freeby papers, right now my darlings are peeing on a stack of the Times XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum