Rat Lovers Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rat Lovers Are Us

A forum where Rat lovers can get together without fear of draconian reactions. :D

You are not connected. Please login or register

A quick hello

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A quick hello Empty A quick hello Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 am

starry_uk

Junior Rat
Junior Rat

i'm new so i thought id introduce myself. my names stacey i'm 24 years old. i have 18 rats at the moment. as one of my rats was miss sexed and turned out to be female not male. so she had 12 babies. my original rats are 3 girls and 3 boys. would like to thank ratsruleok for showing me this site as you all seem friendly people
Like a Star @ heaven stacey Like a Star @ heaven

2A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:36 am

pinkfearie

pinkfearie
Admin
Admin

Your name reminds me of the Van Gogh song Very Happy
Welcome Smile

https://rlru.forumotion.co.uk

3A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:05 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

yay you joined this place is lush its mostly FR leavers lol, they are all amzing and have been so kind welcome starry glad your here.

4A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:29 pm

starry_uk

Junior Rat
Junior Rat

thank you for the warm welcome. im obsessed with stars Embarassed ...(she says looking at her 3 different tattoos with stars on lol)
ratrulesok after the other night i dont think ill go back to that website again looking for advice Rolling Eyes ...i thought advice was free..didnt realised advice=free baby rat Rolling Eyes

5A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:53 pm

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

What, someone asked for your rats on there? Shocked

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

6A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 pm

starry_uk

Junior Rat
Junior Rat

its a long story. i had an accidental litter.and was trying to find homes for a few of them. and coz i asked for £5 to a)help with costs b) to make sure people wanted them coz if any animals are free anyone will want them..but someone who wanted one didnt want to pay coz she had given me advice etc. it was just between me and her on FB but she took it to FR and tried to get me kicked off it for selling my rats..yet i never advertised them Shocked . it ended up being me against this person and about 6 of her friends on there. then she took the arguement back to FB and those people on FR who were sticking up for that person then started bitching on FB about me. saying how im a bad owner and how they wanted to cyber punch me etc. so i decided it wasnt worth the hassel and left the site for good No

7A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:12 pm

starry_uk

Junior Rat
Junior Rat

i was told coz my litter is accidental i shouldnt expect anything for them. yet ive put loads of money into bringing them up..buying all the expensive stuff that person said i needed. the person originally wanted to take the whole litter and the mum back to hers to bring them up if i wanted..i said no its ok as they are my rats.i didnt realise asking for advice meant i had to give people a free baby rat Shocked

8A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:22 pm

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

Bloody hell. Who was arguing with you? i know some of the core posters on there can be right gits. Pm me their usernames and i'll tell you if i have had similar experiences with them. They're very snooty on there.

9A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 am

starry_uk

Junior Rat
Junior Rat

a_wee_one wrote:They're very snooty on there.
arent they just...no matter what i did it never seemed to be right..the way i look at it is we all start somewhere when we have animals. obviously some are more experienced than others.but that doesnt always make you right all the time. we all learn by our mistakes...obviously some people on there think they are perfect Rolling Eyes

10A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:36 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

I found if you asked anything on there you immediately were tarnished as a inexperienced idiot, they make you out to be cruel for not doing as they say, if you dont hand over your rats to them then your about the same as a animal abuser, I feel sorry for anyone who has handed rats over as they cant possibly give each one the time love and attention they deserve.

11A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:50 am

Podling

Podling
Admin
Admin

That sounds really bizarre :-/ I don't understand why they thought you should be giving her free rats? I mean a) you're on there so your obviously trying so why would you hand them over? b) as you said you've spent money bringing them up and more than that £5 is hardly a lot no one who wants to own rats should quibble over £5 because owning rats means spending money, if £5 is a problem then what would they do if they got ill?! Anyway, welcome to the forum, you won't find any judgmental bollocks here, if you're smart enough to look for advice when you know you need it that's the important thing, no one here will shoot you down for it Very Happy

http://www.ipodling.co.uk

12A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:13 am

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

If she has 28 rats, there is no way on this earth she is giving them the time they need. I have 20 and am unemployed and i worry about how i will manage when i'm working. So you are absolutely right.

I know a little about how they have been with other people and as soon as i saw your location i knew. Horrible spaggy cretins. Evil or Very Mad

13A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:44 am

starry_uk

Junior Rat
Junior Rat

i think the person in question was actually hoping id be kicked off FR for "selling" my rats. but i wasnt selling them..and someone from admin did say that..nowhere did i write they were for sale Rolling Eyes ..which is why i think she had a hissy fit about paying the £5..she then said she'd of given me a hammock for a rat...sometimes they are brand new..after arguing again with me..she then said she was going to give me £20 worth of free rat stuff for the baby rat...amazing how it changed Laughing ..to me she just wanted a free baby rat and was trying her upmost to get one out of me. all i did was ask for advice. and that person was trying to interfer Evil or Very Mad wanted to come round check them, lend me a cage, really only being nice so id feel guilty and give her a rat Mad ..it just really anoid me.i love animals and would never try and make money on them. it was the way i asked for the money she said. i never said what the money was being spent on..lol..i obviously seem like the type of person that would sell baby rats and use the money to buy drugs or drink or something lol Rolling Eyes

14A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:18 am

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

Irrelivant what you spent the money on, thats not the point, she had no right to assume she would be entitled to have them. She probably thought you would end up struggling to home them, which with baby rats can sometimes happen. It's just greedy of her. Stupid too as she has more than enough rats!

15A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:42 am

starry_uk

Junior Rat
Junior Rat

well it kinda back fired on her part. coz ive decided to keep the last 4 myself..so out of 12 im only keeping 4 Very Happy ..which is fine by me and i can handle that many

16A quick hello Empty Re: A quick hello Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:04 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

starry_uk wrote:well it kinda back fired on her part. coz ive decided to keep the last 4 myself..so out of 12 im only keeping 4 Very Happy ..which is fine by me and i can handle that many

Yay it is nice to have some of the babies, they are sooo cute.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum