Rat Lovers Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rat Lovers Are Us

A forum where Rat lovers can get together without fear of draconian reactions. :D

You are not connected. Please login or register

oh heck baby proofing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1oh heck baby proofing Empty oh heck baby proofing Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:25 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

Right I got a liberta explorer and 12 teeny tiny babies who need to be separated into the cages, the little ones are escape artist and already two boys escaped into cookies cage which was next to theirs last night and were all snuggled up when I found them this morn, I need to rat proof the liberta and hopefully not using chicken wire cause that stuff has shredded my arms before now.

2oh heck baby proofing Empty Re: oh heck baby proofing Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:08 am

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

Could you not pop them in a smaller cage for now? Will cookie be living with the baby boys? It was lucky he didn't attack them - some dads do Sad

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

3oh heck baby proofing Empty Re: oh heck baby proofing Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:07 pm

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

a_wee_one wrote:Could you not pop them in a smaller cage for now? Will cookie be living with the baby boys? It was lucky he didn't attack them - some dads do Sad

Cookie has always been a bit of a softy and I was amazed to, I put them in a zoozone one with the top chicken wired got a pink and a blue one which are both ready, in a weeks time they will be four weeks old then I got to seperate, might keep them in the zoozones till they are a decent size to live with the adults.

4oh heck baby proofing Empty Re: oh heck baby proofing Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:24 pm

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

They'll still need to be with momma at the Moment. Which liberta have you got?

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

5oh heck baby proofing Empty Re: oh heck baby proofing Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:44 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

I got a liberta explorer hang on will find piccy
here we are this beasty
oh heck baby proofing P15-04-11_1650
The zoozones are all wired up gonna leave the babies in those till they are bigger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum