Rat Lovers Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rat Lovers Are Us

A forum where Rat lovers can get together without fear of draconian reactions. :D

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Girls (and Bitsy)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Girls (and Bitsy) Empty The Girls (and Bitsy) Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:17 am

niceratz

niceratz
Junior Rat
Junior Rat

I have 6 girls who are, Cookie, Itsy, Alice, Valentine, Eddna, and Skye and they share their cage with one very lucky boy who is Bitsy. The girls are sooooo norty and are currently wrecking their cage, poor Bitsy doesnt have a hope of keeping the place neat Wink

So anyway here they are and a little bit about them.

Cookie, is a former pet shop rat, she was in the adoption section and there was a note saying that HE needed to be rehomed seperately Evil or Very Mad , HIS name was roland but the staff had christened HIM hannabal the cannabal because HE bit everyone HE came in contact with. I adopted him on behalf of someone I met on another forum and was on my way to take him to her when I saw his nipples, soooooo rechristened Cookie she came to stay with my girls. She has had a mammory tumour but we had it removed and shes doing really well.

The Girls (and Bitsy) Natspup421-2

Itsy and Bitsy were tiny when I took them on, I was new to owning rats and didnt realise they were far too young to leave their mum, I had to give them kitten milk and egg food to build them up but with the help of the adult rats they are lovely, well balanced rats now. Itsy has a lump which Im going to ask the vet to remove next week so fingers crossed for her.
Itsy
The Girls (and Bitsy) Picture2293-1
Bitsy
The Girls (and Bitsy) Ratpictures011-2

Alice (my only rex rat) was advertised free to a good home, she had always lived alone and was a very nervous rat, I was warned that she would never make the type of rat you can hold, utter rubbish, she came on leaps and bounds once she met her new sisters and is now a proper cuddle bug.
The Girls (and Bitsy) Picture2310-1

Valentine was my one and only bought pet shop rat, she was in a tank on her own and some nice people were banging on the glass whilst saying uuurrrggghhh its disgusting, she had nowhere to hide and she was terrified. I walked away.... I even went home.... I lasted a full half hour before I went back and got her Embarassed Shes my most timid rat but she likes people, any loud noises will have her running for cover though.
The Girls (and Bitsy) Natspup067

Eddna and Skye
I got Eddna and Skye and their brothers on behalf of someone else from a local breeder, the idea was that she would collect them from me a few days later, well days turned into weeks and I was hearing more and more worrying things about her so I told her she wasnt having the rats and here they stayed. They are totally nuts and just play constantly, Eddna cant go to sleep without her goodnight kiss... or it that me Embarassed
Eddna
The Girls (and Bitsy) Snowyday102

Skye
The Girls (and Bitsy) Snowyday103

2The Girls (and Bitsy) Empty Re: The Girls (and Bitsy) Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:26 am

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

Oooft cookie and skye are gorgeous!!!

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

3The Girls (and Bitsy) Empty Re: The Girls (and Bitsy) Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:51 am

niceratz

niceratz
Junior Rat
Junior Rat

a_wee_one wrote:Oooft cookie and skye are gorgeous!!!

Thankies, you picked the naughty two out of the bunch Laughing

4The Girls (and Bitsy) Empty Re: The Girls (and Bitsy) Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:01 am

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

niceratz wrote:
a_wee_one wrote:Oooft cookie and skye are gorgeous!!!

Thankies, you picked the naughty two out of the bunch Laughing

Really? Laughing

I have a total soft spot for naughty rats! ooh i must be psychic! lol!

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

5The Girls (and Bitsy) Empty Re: The Girls (and Bitsy) Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Podling

Podling
Admin
Admin

Awh they're all so lovely <3 It's such a shame about some of their stories though, especially Cookie, pet shops can make me really mad Sad

http://www.ipodling.co.uk

6The Girls (and Bitsy) Empty Re: The Girls (and Bitsy) Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 pm

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

naughty rats are far more entertaining tho.

7The Girls (and Bitsy) Empty Re: The Girls (and Bitsy) Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 pm

starry_uk

Junior Rat
Junior Rat

aww they are all gorgeous. especially valentine, skye and eddna Very Happy ....i agree with podling.poor cookie Sad .pet shops like that really annoy me Evil or Very Mad

8The Girls (and Bitsy) Empty Re: The Girls (and Bitsy) Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:54 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

funnily enough my rat cookie they said could never be homed with other ratties yet with his kids he is awesome, they really dont know rats at all do they?
Your rats are all goregous I would love to ratnap them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum