Rat Lovers Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rat Lovers Are Us

A forum where Rat lovers can get together without fear of draconian reactions. :D

You are not connected. Please login or register

He came in a box and shall be called....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1He came in a box and shall be called.... Empty He came in a box and shall be called.... Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:53 am

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

Houdini because grandad always wanted to name a rat Houdini, dumped on my doorstep today, given a clean bill of health him and cookie get on indecently well.
This is amazing for me as I had been searching in vain to get a cage mate for cookie, everyone I enquired about I had just missed getting then this one is pretty much delivered to me.
Cookie loves him to bits, he has groomed him and snuggled him since they met, it was adorable when I bought him in and was warming Houdini up, brushing his fur through Cookie watched intently, put them in the cage together after vets to just gage reaction and not one fight at all, not even a paw slapper, they just fell all over each other like reunited brothers.
He came in a box and shall be called.... P25-06-11_2124
He came in a box and shall be called.... P25-06-11_2123

Last edited by ratrulesok on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

pinkfearie

pinkfearie
Admin
Admin

We need a *like* button like on faecesbook Very Happy

https://rlru.forumotion.co.uk

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

Pinkfearie wrote:We need a *like* button like on faecesbook Very Happy

LOL Faecesbook thats such a good name for it, not on it personally, its far to giving with your personal info, aww thanks he is so cute a bit nervous but heck its all still new, sure once he is settled he will love me as the babies do.

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

I *Love* this! bounce

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

a_wee_one wrote:I *Love* this! bounce
yay we got love for the newbie, right now I got to shred some more newspaper him and cookie are having such good fun making a nest don't worry they are definitely both boys, those nads are unmistakable XD

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

oh lordy they are grooming each other again, I dont think the pink accessories or the pink cage base are helping either XD
I gayed my rats.

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

yep thick as thieves and sooo cute, still no fighting cookie is dominant but they didnt fight over it maybe Houdini took one look and thought stuff that.
He came in a box and shall be called.... P26-06-11_2208

Podling

Podling
Admin
Admin

I love that picture of them in the bag bin together ;)Glad he's found s good home!

http://www.ipodling.co.uk

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

Podling wrote:I love that picture of them in the bag bin together ;)Glad he's found s good home!
he is a absolute darling and him and cookie snuggled up asleep last night, they have bonded so fast its incredible, they even drink form the water bottle together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum