Rat Lovers Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rat Lovers Are Us

A forum where Rat lovers can get together without fear of draconian reactions. :D

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello my names Laura and I am a rataholic.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

okay so I have 17 rats far to many cages and have given up all rights to holidays and room decorating as well as birthdays and Christmas presents for the next five years to keep them, I had my first rat at fifteen a lovely female called Ramseas then a companion called Sinbad and she a top eared lived for nearly three years, sinbad only 2 and a half, passing in my arms I took a few years before I had another rat as Ramses and I were ratty soul mates, she got me through alot of bullying in school and some dark days.

My next rat nearly 3 years on was a orphaned rat called socrates, a lunatic rat who did not appreciate company unless it was human and yeah me, she would bit anyone who came near me and loved to go on dog walks round my neck.

After her I had a ratbatical for a few years now 27 I have them again I started with Sebastian and Ceil two top eared beauties and soon found myself lured in by the breeder to accept three rescue dumbos Anna, Cookie and Sophie, Cookie was to move in with Sebastian and Ceil but they turned out to be girls despite being sold to me as boys and the vet saying so to when I took them in to see about their lack of gentlemans parts.
Now I have one lone boy which is probably just as well since Cookie escaped and spread some sugar, breeding with Anna and now creating 12 little miricles.

I am a full time carer for my disabled grandparents, I also have some health issues of my own so I am home all day to give the rats all the time in the world, usually as I am online someone is running round the sofa or my bed with me (rats I mean)

I also have a bordercollie called pippa who is not bothered by any rodent and lets them climb all over her, one time when sebastian escaped pippa found her and by found she walked in with her on her back which was highly amusing, I also have two guineapigs who are big fat poop machines.

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

Eeep i missed this, a belated 'ello!!

I had a break from keeping rats a for a few years too, then took on 4 recue girls. Smile

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

a_wee_one wrote:Eeep i missed this, a belated 'ello!!

I had a break from keeping rats a for a few years too, then took on 4 recue girls. Smile

rats get in your blood once you have had one you cant go without

a_wee_one

a_wee_one
Admin
Admin

I did go without for quite a few years but i always missed the boys i had.

Then when i started to keep them again i remember thinking how i'd forgotten how horrible their tails are.....now.....well now they don't bother me one little bit and they often curl tem around my face when i'm trying to read stuff!

http://stumpyone.blogspot.com/

pinkfearie

pinkfearie
Admin
Admin

Same age as me Very Happy Greetings and salutaions fellow rat lover

https://rlru.forumotion.co.uk

ratrulesok

ratrulesok
Rat Overloard
Rat Overloard

I love it when I feel their whiskers against my cheek, its like being tickled with feather, also the tails I love them I like to kiss their tails when they are perched on my shoulder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum